- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small package chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1 package Hormel Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 jar Ragu Thick & Chunky pasta sauce
- Brown hamburger with onion and garlic.
- Add pasta sauce, chopped canned tomatoes and oregano. Set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, egg and parmesan cheese together. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles for about 8 to 10 minutes (al dente).
- Layer ingredients as follows: Lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, ricotta cheese
mixture, pepperoni, lasagna noodles, pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.