Lasagna Roll Ups
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 6 uncooked spinach lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms stems and pieces, undrained
- 2 cup ricotta or creamed cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain well. Cover
noodles with cold water.
- Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown, drain grease.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and mushrooms and bring to a
boil. Pour sauce into a ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Drain noodles.
- Spread 3 tablespoons
of the cheese mixture to edges of one noodle. Roll up and cut in half.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Place rolls cut sides down in beef mixture.
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.