Lasagna Roll Ups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 6 uncooked spinach lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms stems and pieces, undrained
- 2 cup ricotta or creamed cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain well. Cover
noodles with cold water.
- Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown, drain grease.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and mushrooms and bring to a
boil. Pour sauce into a ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Drain noodles.
- Spread 3 tablespoons
of the cheese mixture to edges of one noodle. Roll up and cut in half.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Place rolls cut sides down in beef mixture.
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes