- 1 (8 ounce) can Ro*Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Hatch green chile sauce (with pork and tomatoes) or make your own green chile
- 1 (16 ounce) can olives, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into strips
- Shredded Co-Jack cheese, to taste
- Flour tortillas
- Mix Ro*Tel, green chile sauce, olives and chicken together.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Tear tortillas in half (to fit pan). Put down one layer of tortillas, spoon on chile mixture
(be generous), layer with cheese and repeat from tortilla layers.
Top with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes; uncover and bake
15 to 20 minutes longer until brown. You can make this ahead of
time and then bake just prior to serving.
- Let stand for a few minutes prior to serving.