As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup water
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, garlic powder,
and tomato sauce.
- Place a layer of lasagna noodles on bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch
- Place half of hamburger mixture over noodles.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour water around edges.
- Refrigerate covered overnight or freeze.
- Bake for 1 hour covered at 350 degrees F, then 15 minutes uncovered
or until golden.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve with garlic toast or Parmesan bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes