- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 pound American cheese slices
- 10 potatoes, peeled, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- Grease a lasagna dish; set aside.
- Place all cheese together in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a large pot, boil potatoes; drain.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion in butter.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package
- Add 1/2 of the cooked onion to potatoes; add cheese to potatoes
and mash until cheeses melt.
- Place 1/2 of the remaining onions on the bottom of baking dish.
- Layer noodles and potatoes, beginning and ending with noodles.
with remaining onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.