Pizza Lasagna is a unique and quick variation of a family favorite. Top prepared lasagna with pepperoni and breadstick dough, easily woven into a lattice, then sprinkle with cheese and bake! The result is terrific and tasty.
To make mini breadsticks, place left over dough on baking sheet with lasagna. Brush with melted butter or olive oil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 (40 ounce) package Large Family Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce, prepared according to package directions
- 1 ounce thinly sliced pepperoni
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Arrange pepperoni evenly over hot lasagna.
- Separate dough into breadsticks. Evenly place breadsticks lengthwise and crosswise over pepperoni, weaving to form a lattice top. Trim any excess dough that might be hanging from edge of pan.
- Sprinkle top of lattice with cheese.
- Place lasagna on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until breadsticks are golden brown and fully cooked.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 25 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com