Quick Chili Lasagna
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 cups prepared chili (canned is great)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and line with half of cooked noodles.
- Layer half of chili, half of sour cream and half of cheese on top of noodles.
- Repeat layering, beginning with remaining noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes