- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 Italian sausages, remove skin
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 16 ounces tomato paste
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Pinch of oregano
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 pound no-bake lasagna noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and brown sausage and ground beef.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, salt, pepper, can of chopped tomatoes,
sugar, parsley, sweet basil and oregano. Heat thoroughly.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan (greased, if it's not a nonstick pan)
layer 3 noodles, 1/3 to beef mixture, 1/3 the ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Repeat layers of noodles, meat, and cheese twice,
ending with layer of grated parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 to 60 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Angelo Vento
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes