Ravioli Lasagna 2
This Ravioli Lasagna entrée makes having a classic Italian favorite very easy
and very delicious.
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) container reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen
chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
cup fat free milk
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare ravioli according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf dishes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, spinach, eggs and milk in medium bowl.
- Place one-fourth pasta in each prepared dish.
- Add one-fourth sauce and half ricotta mixture to each dish.
- Top each with half remaining pasta and half remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle both dishes with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover one dish with plastic wrap, then overwrap with foil. Label and freeze for
up to 2 months.
- Cover remaining dish with foil.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 40 minutes | Cooling Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 8
To bake frozen lasagna: Place dish in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to
375 degrees F. Remove foil and plastic wrap; recover with foil. Bake for 1 hour
or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.