Ravioli Skillet Lasagna
- 2 cups light, chunk-style, spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated or frozen cheese or meat-filled ravioli
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Additional Romano and/or Parmesan cheese, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, combine spaghetti sauce and water. Bring to
- Stir in the ravioli, then cover and cook mixture over medium
heat for five minutes until ravioli is almost tender, stirring a
couple of times to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, and
- Dot/sprinkle the ravioli, in the skillet, with the
spinach and then spoon the ricotta mixture over the spinach.
- Cover and cook over low heat for ten minutes more until ricotta layer
is set and pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle each serving with additional
grated Romano and/or Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with a dinner salad and hot garlic bread.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes