Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Swirls: Cook and drain 8 lasagna noodles.
- Steam 2 pounds fresh spinach for 7 minutes, then chop.
- Mix spinach with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 pound ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Coat each noodle with 2 to 3 tablespoons of mixture along the entire length of the noodle. Roll up. Stand on end in a baking dish.
- Sauce: saute garlic and onion.
- Add tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
- Pour sauce over noodles and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Pasta Recipes