- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 ounces butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup medium dry white wine
- 2 pounds cooked, peeled shrimp
- 6 ounces cooked, flaked crab meat
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Cook the onion in the butter and wine until just tender.
- Turn off heat, blend in cream cheese, ricotta, beaten egg, basil, salt and
pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, then stir in chopped shrimp and
flaked crab meat. (You can boil the shrimp in crab boil to give
them a little more flavor.)
- Alternate layers of noodles, cream cheese spread and soup.
- Top the bottom layer with half of the cheese, reserving the final half for later.
- Sprinkle only parmesan on final layer.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella, (and more parmesan, if you like), then bake another
- Let stand for 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with salad and fresh-baked garlic bread.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings