Seafood Lasagna 2
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pound shelled shrimp, cooked and halved
- 1 pound special crab meat
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Arrange 4 noodles in the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Blend cream cheese with cottage cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spread half atop noodles.
- Combine soup and milk; stir in shrimp and crab meat.
- Spread half over cottage-cheese layer; repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Posted by Annette 123 at Recipe Goldmine 7/22/01 7:51:14 am.