Seafood Lasagna 3
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth (I add drained clam juice and enough broth to make 2 cups)
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp
- 6 ounces drained clams
- 6 ounces flaked crab meat
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly sauté garlic in butter.
- Whisk in flour, cook till bubbly.
- Add milk and broth, whisk till thick.
- Add 8 ounces mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup cheese sauce.
- Layer 3 noodles, 1/2 of seafood, 1/2 cup cottage cheese,
1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 cup cheese sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with 3 noodles and remaining cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella
cheese, Parmesan and parsley.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Posted by Judy West at recipegoldmine.com.