Skillet Mini Lasagna
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package mini lasagna
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 32 ounces favorite spaghetti sauce
- In large skillet sauté ground beef; drain off excess fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water; bring to rapid boil.
- Stir in mini lasagna and return to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle mozzarella into the skillet; cook until melted.
- Serve with Garlic Bread.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.