Smoked Sausage Lasagna
- 6 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound Eckrich Smoked Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Place 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 2-quart oblong casserole.
- Alternate layers of noodles, ricotta cheese (dropped
by spoonsful), spaghetti sauce, smoked sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle top with oregano, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Cover. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.