- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Butter, as needed
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to directions on package and set aside.
- Saute onions in butter until transparent. Set aside.
- Cook spinach until thawed, then drain and squeeze dry.
- Add onions and set aside.
- Combine Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese and eggs. Divide cheese
mixture into 2 equal parts and place in 2 bowls.
- Add spinach mixture to one bowl, blending well.
- Arrange a layer of noodles in a well-buttered shallow baking dish.
- Cover with the cheese-spinach mixture and dot with butter.
- Place another layer of noodles on top and cover with the plain cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cooked through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes