- 1 pound small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl mix cottage cheese, 1 cup of the Mozzarella, the egg, spinach, salt, oregano and pepper.
- In greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish layer about 3/4 cup sauce, a third of the noodles and half the cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining noodles, then remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Mozzarella.
- Pour water around edges.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes