Spinach Lasagna 2
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) carton ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package UNCOOKED lasagna
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mozzarella
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine spaghetti sauce mix, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water
in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Combine eggs, ricotta cheese, salt, spinach and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mixing well. Set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup tomato mixture in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Place half the lasagna noodles over the sauce.
- Spread with half the spinach mixture, half the mozzarella cheese and half the tomato mixture.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You do not cook these lasagna noodles ahead of time.