Tex-Mex Party Lasagna
This lasagna dish has the right amount of flair to make your next party a glowing
- 1 package Party Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce, defrosted
- 1 (15 ounce)
can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced
ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 cup
thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Remove and discard plastic wrap and label from lasagna; remove aluminum lid.
- Layer beans, corn, jalapeno peppers and olives over top of lasagna. Replace aluminum
lid, bending slightly to elevate from lasagna.
- Bake lasagna on baking sheet, on middle oven rack in preheated 400 degrees F
oven for 55 minutes.
- Remove lid carefully and sprinkle with green onion and cilantro; bake an additional
5 -10 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 - 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates.
- Place lasagna on top of lettuce.
- Serve with toppings.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 55 mins | Servings: 12
* Defrost in refrigerator for a maximum of 48 hours.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.