Tuscan Vegetable Lasagna
Enjoy an extra serving of veggies tonight with this heart-smart, meatless dish.
It’s a hearty meal that’s perfect for large families.
- 1 (28 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano-No Salt Added
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Sweet Peas, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Cut Green Beans-Low Sodium, drained
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) carton low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated low-sodium Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- (Optional) additional Parmesan cheese
- (Optional) fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Cook onion, garlic and rosemary in oil, 3 minutes.
- Add undrained tomatoes, peas, green beans and artichokes. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg.
- Layer 3 noodles, 1/3 ricotta mixture, 1/3 tomato-vegetable mixture and 1/3 mozzarella
cheese in oiled (9 x 13-inch) baking dish.
- Repeat twice.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with additional cheese and garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
Prep time: 20 min | Cook time: 35 min | Total Time: 55 min | Serves: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Del Monte Foods, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.