Twice Baked Potato Lasagna
- 4-6 medium size white potatoes, baked
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound cooked bacon (optional)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 2-4 types shredded cheeses (your choice)
- 2 cups melted butter
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Remove fluff from potatoes and season.
- Beginning with chicken, start
layering in an 8 x 11-inch nonstick baking pan.
- Alternate the remaining ingredients ending with cheese as top layer.
- Drizzle butter over top.
- Cover and bake at 365 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with garden salad and garlic biscuits.
Yield: 5 to 7 servings