White Spinach Lasagna
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo sauce, divided
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine ricotta, spinach, eggs, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with 3 noodles (crosswise).
- Spread with 1/3 of ricotta mixture; repeat layering twice with noodles and ricotta mixture, ending with noodles.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- If desired, place lasagna under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 8 servings