After Work Spaghetti Sauce
Serve over noodles or spaghetti with a nice tossed salad and hot French bread,
and you'll have a quick, delicious and very economical meal.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 rounded
teaspoon sweet basil, crushed
- 2 rounded tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt and
pepper, to taste
- Sauté whole garlic clove, peeled, in hot oil until golden brown (watch carefully
so that it does not burn).
- Add tomato sauce and basil leaves.
- Add cheese and salt and pepper.
- Simmer partially covered until the pasta is cooked.