After Work Spaghetti Sauce
Serve over noodles or spaghetti with a nice tossed salad and hot French bread,
and you'll have a quick, delicious and very economical meal.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 rounded teaspoon sweet basil, crushed
- 2 rounded tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute whole garlic clove, peeled, in hot oil until golden brown (watch carefully
so that it does not burn).
- Add tomato sauce and basil leaves.
- Add cheese and salt and pepper.
- Simmer partially covered until the pasta is cooked.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.