Artichoke Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet and cook onion and garlic until transparent.
artichoke hearts, tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Cook slowly, stirring
occasionally, for about 1 hour or until thickened.
- Serve over pasta or brown rice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.