Black Walnut Pesto
- 3/4 cup Hammons Black Walnuts
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 cloves garlic or to taste
- 1 pound pasta of your choice, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and pepper
- Drop of olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- In food processor, combine black walnuts, basil leaves, and garlic and pulse
until well blended to create pesto mixture.
- Melt butter in skillet; add pesto mixture and olive oil. Heat until well blended,
then stir in the cooked pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Hammons Black Walnuts, Stockton, Missouri
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.