Bloody Mary Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 medium Texas 1011 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 cups bloody Mary mix
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain off excess fat.
- Add tomato, onion and bell pepper. Saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large saucepan and add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil and
then simmer for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.