Chile Pepper Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 4 to 5 jalapeno or serrano peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, tomato sauce, mushrooms,
Italian herbs, chile peppers, bay leaves and salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.