Garlic Pork Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pound cubed pork
- 1 small can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 large can tomato sauce (crushed style)
- 3 to 8 cloves garlic, to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- Granulated sugar to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- In saucepan, heat at medium-low the oil.
- Mince as many of the garlic cloves as you like. Add the minced garlic and
onion to the olive oil. Saute until tender.
- Add the pork and cook gently until pork is brown.
- Add tomato paste and spices and continue to saute for 3 minutes more,
stirring the paste.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, stirring in. Turn heat to low and simmer one hour.
(Option: Add all ingredients except tomato sauce in frying pan. Place tomato
sauce in a slow cooker. Place everything together and let cook all day.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.