- 2 1/2 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups fresh oregano leaves
- 1 cup fresh flat
leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
large cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Process all ingredients except olive oil in food processor until smooth.
processor on, slowly pour olive oil through food chute; process until well blended.
- Spoon into a zip-type bag, and store in the refrigerator.
Makes 1 cup.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.