Pepperoni Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 stick pepperoni, skinned and thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Saute garlic in olive oil until limp. Discard and cool oil.
- Add pepperoni and slowly allow to fry. Watch as pepperoni burns easily. Cool.
- Add tomato paste mixed with 1 1/2 cans water. If too thick, add a spoonful or
two more water. No other seasonings are necessary. Simmer while spaghetti cooks.
- Pour over 1 pound cooked spaghetti.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Sauce Recipes