- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (pignoli)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in and electric blender and process until smooth, stopping
the blender once or twice to scrape down the sides of the jar.
- When serving with pasta, "loosen" the sauce with a little bit of the boiling
water from the pasta pot.
Makes about 2 cups, or enough for about 6 servings of pasta.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Sauce Recipes