- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs (oregano, basil, parsley),
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and herbs; continue to cook for 5 minutes until the tomatoes soften.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Serve with pasta of your choice.
Yields 4 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.