Poor Man's Lobster Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 (2 pound) jars Ragu chunky garden style spaghetti sauce (Italian garden combination)
- 1 pound monk fish (poor man's lobster)
- 1 pound shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sliced stewed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups Clamato juice
- Mrs. Dash
- Cayenne pepper
- Heat Ragu sauce over low heat. Broil monk fish and boil the shrimp.
- Combine ingredients through Clamato juice in a large pot; heat over low to medium
heat for 1 1/2 hours (do not boil).
- Season to taste with oregano, Mrs. Dash and cayenne pepper.
- Tomato paste may be added for additional thickness.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.