Shrimp and Clam Sauce
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup parsley, finely
- 1 cup minced clams or mussels with liquid
- 1/2 pound shelled raw shrimp,
cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat until bubbling and the shrimp are pink.
- Serve at once over hot cooked seashell pasta (conchiglie) to complete the marine
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.