- 1/3 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (or coarsely
- 2 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini, trimmed and cut into
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
Process, turning on and off until basil and nuts are coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add zucchini. Stir fry until heated through but still
crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in pesto mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer to heated