This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Mutt Cookies
Whew! Cat chasing can be exhausting work! This is truly the paws that refreshes.
Use fresh bananas and your dogs will love you a bunch!
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Drop spoonsful of the mixture onto an
ungreased baking sheet, and press flat with a fork.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes,
then cool on a rack before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 20 mutt pleasures.
Source: Show Me St. Louis