Banana Mutt Cookies
Whew! Cat chasing can be exhausting work! This is truly the paws that refreshes.
Use fresh bananas and your dogs will love you a bunch!
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Drop spoonsful of the mixture onto an
ungreased baking sheet, and press flat with a fork.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes,
then cool on a rack before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 20 mutt pleasures.
Source: Show Me St. Louis