Beefy Dog Bone Biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in 6 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs slightly in large mixing bowl. Stir in soy flour, wheat germ, dry milk, bouillon, and Worcestershire. Add flour and work into a stiff, crumbly dough with your hands.
- Divide dough into two balls. Divide each ball into 12 pieces. Pat each piece into a 3-inch rectangle, 1/2-inch thick, on ungreased cookie sheet. Using biscuit cutter or knife, trim to shape of dog bone. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn biscuits over with a spatula and bake 25 minutes longer.