As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound suet, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chunk-style peanut butter
- 1 cup mixed wild birdseed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- Muffin pans
- Melt suet over low heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients to blend.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin pans and chill until hardened.
Source: Northern Michigan Wildlife Rehabilitation Newsletter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes