As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 pounds suet
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup cracked corn kernels
- Melt the suet in a pan over medium low heat.
- Stir in the sunflower seeds, peanuts and cracked corn kernels.
- Spoon mixture into plastic candy molds. Poke a hole in the top with a drinking straw.
- Let dry and pop out of the molds.
- String a decorative ribbon through the top and hang in the trees for the birds.
Source: Home Made by Alexa Lett
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes