Biscuits for a Friend Wreath
- 1 (10-inch) diameter willow or grapevine wreath
- Hunter green acrylic paint
- Round brush
- 10 to 12 dog biscuits
- Green florist's wire
- 3 yards 1/4-inch wide Christmas red paper ribbon
- 1 yards 1 1/2-inch wide Christmas print paper ribbon
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Spray wreath with warm water until saturated. Apply acrylic paint to all surfaces.
Allow paint to dry completely.
- With florist's wire attach biscuits to wreath. Tie 8-inch pieces of red ribbon
around biscuits to conceal wire. Tie ribbon into bows.
- Using print ribbon, make a double-loop bow, 5 inches wide overall with streamers.
Finish streamer ends in an inverted "V" shape. Glue bow to top of wreath.