As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons sweet butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place the almonds in a blender or food processor and process until they are finely
- Add the cornmeal and process 1 minute more.
- Cream the butter and honey in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add the
dry ingredients and work into a stiff paste.
- Pack the paste into a feeding tray
or granulate the paste by pressing it through a sieve and mounding the paste on
the feeding tray.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes