Carob Doggie Treats
- 6 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup carob powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and stir well until it forms a
stiff dough. Roll out on a floured board to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Using a floured cookie cutter (a bone-shape is great), cut into shapes.
- Place the biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for
- Turn the oven off and keep biscuits inside without opening door slightly, and
allow to sit overnight to harden.
Makes about 6 dozen (3-inch) treats.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes