This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Carob Doggy Cookies
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup carob chips
- 1 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat or whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine the peanut butter, milk, eggs, and honey. Mix well
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a hand
- After the ingredients are mixed, add the carob chips, just until combined.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a teaspoon (or if you have large dogs, a tablespoon) drop the cookies onto
an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let stand one minute, then
remove from cookie sheet.
- Place on a cookie rack to completely cool.