Cheesy Hound Rounds
- 1/2 cup low-fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together Cheddar cheese, flour, cottage cheese, oil and peanuts. Add water
and stir. Break off golf ball size pieces and shape into rounds.
- Place on a baking
sheet that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40
- Cool and serve.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 24 balls.
Source: Doggy Delights