Feline Fish Balls
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 ounces cooked herring, skin removed
- 3 baby carrots, boiled until tender, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons whole grain bread crumbs or rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons brewer's yeast*
- 1/4 teaspoon catnip
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place balls
1 inch apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and firm.
- Let cool on wire racks.
* Brewer's yeast is an excellent source of essential fatty acids and B-Complex
vitamins for a glossy coat and stable nervous system.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes