- 1/2 cup canned mackerel, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon grease
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon
brewer's yeast (optional)
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Drop dough by 1/4 teaspoonsful 1 inch apart
onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Cool biscuits and store, covered, in the refrigerator.
NBrewer's yeast is an excellent source of essential fatty acids and
B-Complex vitamins for a glossy coat and stable nervous system.