Kitty Catnip Cookies
Good for treats, exercising gums
and cleaning teeth, but too low in protein to use for regular fare.
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners milk
- 1 tablespoon kelp
- 1/2 teaspoon bonemeal
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried catnip leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsulfured molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil, butter or fat
- 1/3 cup milk or water
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the molasses, egg, oil, butter or fat and
milk or water.
- Roll out flat on an oiled cookie sheet and cut into narrow strips
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Break into pea-size pieces, suitable for cats.
Source: Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes