- 1/2 cup dry confectioners' milk
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) jar strained liver baby food
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine milk and wheat germ; drizzle honey on top.
- Add baby food and stir until
everything is well mixed.
- Form the mixture into balls; place them on an oiled cookie
sheet and flatten them with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Consistency should be
- Store in a jar in the fridge; freeze if keeping more than a few days.
Fish Cookies: Follow the recipe for Liver Cookies but use instead 3 1/2 ounces of mashed and
boned mackerel, either canned or freshly cooked.
Beef Cookies: Follow the recipe for Liver Cookies, using cooked beef puree instead.