These are for your favorite doggy.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 tablespoons brewers yeast
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 pound chicken livers, pureed
- 3/4 cup
- Eggs (about 6)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the chicken livers,
molasses and enough eggs to make the mixture into a cake batter consistency.
into a greased 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cut into diamond shapes.
- Reduce oven temperature to
200 degrees F and place pan back in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours more, until dry.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pan in the oven overnight to complete the drying
process (this will prevent mold).
- In the morning remove treats from the pan.
- Store treats in refrigerator.
diamonds may be frozen, if desired.